Market Engagement Event
Time & Location
About the event
The scale of investment in major infrastructure, housing building, health care facilities and energy projects in the region over the next 10-15 years is unprecedented.
Working in partnership with the private sector, Suffolk's public sector wants to ensure our businesses know about this investment and are best placed to bid for upcoming work packages.
We are running a series of joint market engagement events where you can hear directly from project leads and procurement teams.
Projects at January event:
- West Suffolk Hospital / National Hospital Programme
- Crest Nicholson – Ipswich Garden Suburb housing development
- Western Way – leisure facilities / public services
- KIER - experience from RAF Lakenheath project
By attending businesses & workforces will:
•be aware of the medium to long term pipeline of projects in Suffolk
•find out about upcoming opportunities & understand how to register & bid
•learn how to access the skills and training needed to fill the job roles
•demonstrate wider environmental and social benefits that can accrue to all
- Suffolk Growth - supply chain£0£0Sold Out