"The Suffolk Green Access Strategy 2020-2030 and building well connected communities" Training
Time & Location
About the Event
BOOK NOW! “THE SUFFOLK GREEN ACCESS STRATEGY 2020-2030 (RIGHTS OF WAY IMPROVEMENT PLAN) AND BUILDING WELL CONNECTED COMMUNITIES” TRAINING
Suffolk Growth Partnership are facilitating two virtual 90-minute training sessions led by the Suffolk Green Access Manager, David Falk, and Major Sites and Infrastructure Manager at East Suffolk Council, Ben Woolnough.
The training is aimed at Suffolk local planning authority and development colleagues to gain a better understanding of what the Suffolk Green Access Strategy is and how to achieve well connected communities. It will demonstrate what it means to you and how to embed Suffolk’s ambition into your day-to-day role. You will learn about delivering green access in Suffolk, hear about the opportunities and challenges of delivering connections, and see case studies from around the county where green access and connectivity has benefitted communities.
- Welcome and Introductions
- What the Suffolk Green Access Strategy is and what it means to you
- Green access project case studies: the issues and challenges
- Suffolk’s ambition and how to maximise opportunities for community connectivity and green access
- Final Q&A and wrap up
- Suffolk Growth Partnership£0£00£0