The Wolf WaySuffolk's Cycling Adventure
Supporting the sustainable development of
Suffolk’s visitor economy
Inspired by the work of Cycling UK and the development of off-road cycling trails around the country, local cycling enthusiasts, together with partners, have designed a long-distance, multi-day, cycling route for Suffolk, launching in Spring 2024.
The Wolf Way is a 248 mile/400km cycling adventure around Suffolk. Winding its way around many of the best bridleways, byways, gravel tracks, cycle paths and quiet back roads, it takes in some of Suffolk’s most beautiful locations and hidden gems
How can the Wolf Way benefit your business?
The Wolf Way tells the Suffolk Story for participants and it’s a great opportunity for your business to attract more customers.
Some suggested ideas to get involved include:
- Use the Wolf Way promotional assets
- Display the Wolf Way window stickers, or use our downloadable posters
- Link the Wolf Way through your communication channels
- Create posts for social media – please remember to tag the Wolf Way Facebook group
- Update your website to let people know what the Wolf Way means to your business
- If you send out a regular newsletter or e-shot don’t forget to add key Wolf Way information.
Partner briefing and assets
Download the partner briefing document
Download all social media assets
Download short video sting
Download some images from the route
Courtesy of Chris Bower